The Journey



I've been commuting across London recently to my new job, and I've noticed a few things. 
I live in the capital of England, and it's the loneliest place I have ever known. Heads down, earphones in and eyes on phones. When someone struggles nobody is there to help when people want a seat nobody moves and when someone is old or pregnant they don't get up. I have realised that being alone is not the same as being lonely, you can be surrounded by a million people and still feel lonely. 

I would love it if the city would come together and start to talk to people face to face rather than talk to others on social media. Look up, smile, come together and talk. 

Stop being lonely, and start being together. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Sophie Ogden. Powered by Blogger.