Moving Day

For anyone out there who has moved house, you know that it takes so much time and effort to pack and organise everything.

I am in the midst of packing and it is safe to say that I am at my wit's end and I am only packing my bedroom/kitchen. I have so much stuff. And, you think by this time and how many times I have moved I would be an expert...no. I still have no idea what boxes are best for stuff, or what bags will hold my shoes without the heels piercing through.

If you want to be nosey and see what my new place looks like I will be doing an instagram tour either Friday/Saturday (depends how tired I am). Our new sofa doesn't come until Tuesday so, for now, I will be sitting on the floor/desk chairs.

On the other hand, I can not wait to move. Yet again, I will be away from my parents and out on my own. Earning my own money and living in an area that I love.

Here's to a new chapter of my life!




No comments:

Sophie Ogden. Powered by Blogger.